Looking for a Best, Reliable & Cheapest WordPress Hosting Provider?
You Don’t Want To Ruin Your Ranking by Low Site-Speed and No Server Response? Then; You Are At Right Place NOW… We Have Right Compassion of Best WordPress Hosting Providers!
When you taking steps to build your WordPress website then you must be careful in choosing hosting provider because of the following reasons.
- You do not want to change hosting again and again.
- You hate when you get the message of the server not responding.
- You’re serious about your online business.
- Money-back guarantee is good but it’s also wastage of time.
- Your little bit confuse between major brands and want some comparison between them.
FREE SSL certificate and unlimited bandwidth
FREE domain, site transfers, and data backups
Host unlimited WordPress sites on one account
Choice of data centre locations
|2||BlueHost.com||Formally endorsed by WordPress
VPS technology and included CDN
Automated data backups
63% discount exclusively for HostingAdvice shoppers
|3||A2Hosting.com||FREE CloudFlare CDN and 1-click installs for WordPress
Turbo Server, SSD speed boost, and A2-optimized caching
A2-optimized WP plugins for performance and security
SSL certificates, PayPal integration, and 24/7 support
FREE HackScan and KernelCare
WHY CHOOSING WORDPRESS HOSTING IS NOT AN EASY JOB?
We get the same question asked multiple times that’s why we decided to answer the question in our website content. This is a fact that 64% websites over the internet consist on WordPress. It’s simple to use and opportunity of modification in WordPress site is high. People can create a content based website like a blog or even an eCommerce store very easily. By having this huge number of WordPress sites every third company is claiming themselves as the best WordPress hosting company. A good comparison and even regular testing of new and old WordPress hosting companies services are required. This is what we do to help our users and readers.
OUR COMPARISON CHART UPDATED BY THE YEAR 2017
We do add, subtraction and shuffle in our best and cheap WordPress hosting provider comparison chart according to the features and pricing. Many new companies are taking place in the niche of WordPress hosting but the above companies are still stable from a long-time. The companies are not just reliable WordPress hosting providers even the companies are also affordable in price.
HERE’RE SOME FEATURES YOU MUST GET IN CHEAP WORDPRESS HOSTING
- Reliability – This is what you need first. 99% uptime in site loading and high-speed response from the server.
- Ease of use – The hosting user-interface should be easy to use. It will make you fade-up when you’ll not get the things on time in your hosting panel.
- Customer support – 24/7 customer support is usually common in hosting companies but, the point is how technical their support is. You should receive quickly respond to technical questions and problems.
- Hosting packages – Brandwidth and other things in a package will make your decisions easy.
- Price – You’ve tight budget but it doesn’t mean that you will select any company which is not capable to deliver you desired things. Price matters with your need and the features which you need in your WordPress hosting package.
- Shared hosting – Shared WordPress hosting is where multiple users or clients will use a server according to their needs. It’s less secure but it’s affordable for new start-ups.
- E-commerce hosting – This would be in your consideration if your plan to make an online store. In-order you have to need an electronic payment system with online cart bucket.
- VPS hosting – The virtual private server is what you should use for your most traffic generated site. If you have a running and established business or you already know the amount of visitor is very high which would be come to your site so you must host your site with the virtual private server because it has a capacity of managing traffic in huge amount.
- Dedicated hosting – This is something relevant to a private server. You may have a dedicated hosting plan to just host your business or corporate level website. It would be in your consideration when you are with a giant website.